ENKI offers three pricing plans for compute resources, based on the quantity of effective memory* you use in total across all your virtual machines, measures in gigabytes:
1) On-Demand. You pay for the computing resources that you use, with a discount based on the quantity, as shown in the chart on the right. There is a fixed monthly prepayment and monthly true-ups. This plan is perfect for customers who know their usage will change over time.
2) Yearly Prepaid. ENKI offers you the ability to buy all your monthly resource-hours prepaid over your contract term, at significant discounts. One year-prepaid is offered at 70% savings, and two-year at 75% savings (minimum quantities apply with surcharges for amounts below minimums, though still at great savings!). These savings correspond to the volume discounts you would see with usages over 300GB on the chart above! This plan is similar to reserved instances from other providers, but the flexibility to use the resources any way you wish.
3) Resource Reservations. If you prefer not to prepay for reserved resources, we offer offer monthly reservations in which we set aside resources at an 85% savings, then charge you the balance of our standard volume-discounted pricing when you actually use the resources - perfect for disaster recovery deployments. (Reservations over 16 cores must be prepaid yearly.)
The More You Use, The Less You Pay Our cloud computing products, unlike many other cloud companies, have volume discounts based on gigabytes of memory usage that can exceed 70% off list and for most volumes ordered, are more than competitive with other lower-performing services. PrimaCloud discounts are marginal and tiered (sometimes called bucket pricing), allowing for in-the-moment discounting based on varying monthly usage levels so that you automatically pay less for increased usage, even if it is the result of automated adjustments. We also offer deeply discounted resource reservations so that you can guarantee that your application will have the resources it needs when it needs them. To determine pricing for these services, please contact us for a quote. In the past, we offered an online pricing calculator, but we found that customers, unfamiliar with how to create the most cost-effective configuration of their application in the cloud, consistently ordered more computing resources than they needed, needlessly increasing the quoted price of our services. We look forward to providing you the most cost-effective services possible by creating a customized quote for you.
How Much Can You Save? For an example comparison of pricing between ENKI and Amazon AWS, please see a real-world case study here.
For our TechOps/Virtual IT services, including PrimaCare Operations-as-a-Service, pricing depends on the level of support or outsourced operations you desire. Our plans range from as little as $80/mo for expert assistance on maintaining a virtual machine to $5000/mo for fully outsourced hands-off IT management delivered to guaranteed service levels.
Please see our PrimaCloud Storage Pricing Datasheet.
To serve you best and create a win/win relationship, ENKI always does business within a contract so that we each know what to expect of each other.
If you buy services online, such as our Virtual Machines, you are asked to certify that you've read our Contract Terms which include our Terms of Service. You can then complete the purchase online, and we will fulfill your order after contacting you to confirm your contact information.
For service that includes custom deployments, operations services, or consulting, ENKI will prepare a Contract Proposal for you that includes a quote, a description of what we will be doing for your business, and references to the Terms of Service and other specific terms for the services you are purchasing, as well as a payment information form where you can specify how you'd like to pay (please see "Payment Methods," below. Once you sign the proposal, ENKI will deliver your requested services and invoice you for any initial payments such as setup fees or prepayments.
For your records, ENKI invoices you monthly based on the amount and type of services that you select. Invoicing occurs on or about the 5th day of each month for usage during the prior month (excluding VMs, which are paid in advance. For more information on our billing process and how your bill is calculated, please see the ENKI PrimaCloud Billing Tutorial. Our standard terms are net-10.
ENKI's accepts payments by check, ACH (electronic funds transfer from your bank account), credit card, and PayPal. When you sign up with us, you let us know which payment method you prefer. Every account must have a credit card on file, which will be charged in the event that your preferred payment method fails. For more details, please refer to the ENKI Terms of Service on our Legal Page.
* Because ENKI allows you to create virtual machines with any amount of memory or CPU up to the amount available in our servers (unlike "instance" based cloud companies), we base our billing on effective memory usage, which is equivalent to the portion of the server that you are using, based on RAM and CPU. For more details, please see the PrimaCloud Billing Tutorial.
Celebrate our new website and the release of the PrimaCloud Self Service Portal!
"The way you manage your infrastructure and network sets a standard for our team"
- Manager, ArcSoft
"We see a very good RTT [round trip time] compared to Amazon"
"We have experience with many cloud providers, from RackSpace, Microsoft Azure, and GoGrid. Not one of these providers comes anywhere close to the responsiveness of ENKI's team. We are so thrilled with ENKI, that we consider them a seamless extension of our business. Nearly every other supplier puts us in queue for their "tech support". I personally do not remember an instance where I could actually call a "person", not the next waiting "customer support tech"."Exceptional service is what separates ENKI from the rest, and we believe this partnership will continue for a very long time."
- Gene Foo, CEO The Information Network LTD
SELF SERVICE PORTALS